THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

vrijdag 30 juli 2010

I pimped mah Ride!! XD

Photobucket

Yes! I got a new car. And I am so happy about it, you can't even imagine XD.
It is a dark green Opel Corsa Swing, 14 years old but in great condition.
When I saw it at the car shop for the first time, I already imagined it having pink flowers all over it. So I purchased a whole bunch of pink flower vinyl decal stickers and a pink Tinkerbell.
I picked my car up yesterday and today I pimped it.

Here are some pictures XD
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look!! It's Tink!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
The inside is pretty much the same as my old car.

1 Sweets:

Anoniem zei

die tinkerbell stikker is echt coel! ook de hello kitty bank natuurlijk! Ik heb de dans ook best wel een beetje verkloot. Het verbaasde me best wel dat ik nog n x mee mocht doen :P maar het was wel leuk :)