THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

zaterdag 17 juli 2010

Nooo!!

Photobucket


Ack my car died today T__T I hope the garage can fix it, but I am afraid I might have to buy a new car.
I really need a car to get to work, I can use public transport, but it takes an hour to get to my job by bus, and only about 20 minutes by car. So I already know I have to take the bus monday and tuesday, and I hope that I can pick my car up on wednesday. Or that I can pick up a new car on friday.
It is to bad if I have to buy a new one, I really love this car.
Photobucket
Please help sending positive vibes to my baby XD
If it can't be fixed I will miss my friends birthday party T_T
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorow I attend a Lolita / doll meet. I have a few BJD'S. I take my SD boy, and maybe a Puki. I asked my sister to bake some muffins (I can't bake at all, and I didn't have the time for it, because of my job today) I decorated them myself. I will take a picture of them tomorow when they are dry.
So I am looking forward to it, even though I have to take the train over there -_-;;
We will also make a video with a dance for a youtube contest or something, so that will be a lot of fun ^_^

So that was enough ranting for now, I am going to bed and hope that I get some good news on monday

Byebye

0 Sweets: