THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

maandag 14 februari 2011

Valentines day

Photobucket

Photobucket

Good morning Ladies and Gentleman,

As you all know, it is Valentine's day today. I didn't really plan to even think about it at all. Even though I have a wonderful Boyfriend now, I never really cared about Valentine's day, and thought I still didn't care. But, yesterday, before I left from His place, He told me to look at something, and I heard the door of my car slam close. I was wondering what He did inside my car, but He didn't tell and said I would find out soon.
When I got home, I looked for something in my bag, and, wow, I found my very first Valentine's card ever!!I never though I could be sooo very happy about a piece of thick paper. It is a very cute card to, see:
Photobucket

He wrote a very sweet message on it to ^___^ . It's simply the best card I ever received ^^ .

This is the first time I am celebrating Valentine's day, the card is hanging on my wall right in front of me, and I can't stop looking at it. Now I just hope He will like the little E-card I have send Him ass well ^^.

Have great Valentine's day everyone!!!!

Photobucket

2 Sweets:

The Star of Paris zei

I'm so happy for you! :D lovin the Angelic Pretty pictures! *0* <3

Petit Angel zei

Thank you ^__^