THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

maandag 7 februari 2011

Just a quick note

Photobucket

Hello Guys!!

I have been totally neglecting my blog lately. I am preparing to make a pretty huge post about my trip with my Boyfriend to Spain. I went there for a week at the end of January.
If you would like to, you can check out His Flickr account to see some of the beautiful pictures he took during our trip. There are also a few pictures of me on there ^^. You can find his account here Otkuda
Here is one picture He took of me when we visited the Alhambra. (I will post some more in my report about the trip in my next post)

Photobucket

I have also been very busy with sewing again. I am working on a pretty big project for a band. It's a pretty new band called Tornado, and they commissioned two stage outfits from me. Not Lolita, not at all even hihi, The outfits are kind of 80's glamrock band inspired. It is quit a challenge to sew this, the fabrics are very difficult to work with, but they are coming along nicely.

Hmm that was a short update, but since it is late at night, I will leave it at this.

Have a great week everyone!!

Byebye

1 Sweets:

Noeru zei

I was surprised to see a pic from Alhambra here : ) I went to visit it this last weekend with my best friend too. We're two lolitas living here in Granada, and you are the first outside lolita that we've noticed came to our city : )