THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

maandag 28 februari 2011

Ready for summer now ^^

Photobucket

Hello, And welcome to my new readers!!

 I FINALLY bought myself a bikini. I have been looking at a certain bikini for a few years now, but I just found it to expensive. It was a sweet print bikini by Metamorphose that was sold in Mfashion shop (Lolita shop in my country). So I kept looking for something similar to that bikini, but I never found anything. When I visited the Mfashion website about two weeks ago, I saw that the bikini was on sale with 60% off, so I decided that if it was my size, I would buy it. It turned out that it was my size, and Mfashion is selling some clothing that I made, and the shop owner told me she just sold a dress, and she could keep the money for the dress and give me a huge discount. To me, that was great, I paid almost nothing for the bikini, and it doesn't really matter to me if I get the money for the sold dress or not. ( my sewing is just a hobby, I don't make a living out of it at all) So this summer I can finally go swimming ^__^ Photobucket

Photobucket

I also bought this beautiful fabric on Etsy. I want to use it to sew something for myself. I never sew anything for myself, but I love this fabric so much, that I don't want to make something out of it and then sell it. I wont have time to do anything with it for now, but when I am not so busy anymore, I will start on it. Off course I will post the results here ^^

Photobucket

The seller was very friendly, she even included a small personal handwritten note in the package. That is something I always really appreciate.
Here is a link to the Etsy seller, please check her out, she has some really nice things to sell:
 ThisandThatFromJapan

Photobucket

The big commission for a band called Tornado I have been working on is finally finished. I will post pictures of the outfits later. They are going to Finland now for photo shoots, and they will send me some of the pictures. I can't wait to see them ^^

That's it for now, time to go to work.
Byebye


0 Sweets: