THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

maandag 6 december 2010

International Loli Day

Photobucket
Hello,

Did everyone had a great International Loli Day last saturday? I know I had!
Even though it was a litle bit different then I had planned. I had to work during the day, so my outfit had to be work-apropriate. I wore a completly black coördinate, quite simple, but I still like it.

Photobucket

This picture was taken in the basement at my job. I forgot to take a picture at home, so I kind of sneaked downstairs to take this pic XD.
Outfit rundown:
JSK: Metamorphose
Sweater: C&A
Belt: Topvintage shop online
Boots: Gabor

At night I would go to a party with my Boyfriend, but the weather had been very bad the whole day, there was so much snow and it was very slippery outside. We decided not to go out, because it was to dangerous to drive.
So I stayed at His place. And He gave me a realy cute present: adorable white fluffy slippers/ boots (No idea how to call them in English -_-;; )

Photobucket
Aren't they just adorable ^____^

Later that night we went outside to built a huge snow man, that was fun, and cold XD.

So my Loli day was great! Even though I didn't realy dress up or anything.
But this friday I will be able to dress up. I have been invited to come to aan radioshow and tell something about Lolita and about the clothes that I make. The show is late at night, between 1 and 2 o'clock. There will also be a live broadcast on tv, and it will be online later. The radion station is called 3FM. It is a pretty well known radiostation I think ^^

Byebye for now

1 Sweets:

†Niesje7002† zei

Leuke outfit had je aan ^^
En leuke sloffen(?) heb je gekregen, zijn vast lekker warm..