THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

woensdag 22 december 2010

Commission and some other stuff

Photobucket

This month I made a commission for someone. It was a skirt I made before. My costumer saw it at my booth during the last Gothic convention. I did not have it in her size, so I remade it for her.
Photobucket
I was so glad that I had some of this fabric left. I couldn't buy it from my suppliers anymore.

Photobucket

I got myself a new cellphone cover. I am way to busy *lazy* to Deco my cellphone myself, so I bought a sticker from this cute Etsy seller. Link:

Mimi Lolo on Etsy.


Photobucket
Cute right? ^^

Aaah I have absolutly no idea what to wear for Christmas, I couldn't find anything cute while shopping. I suppose I just have to figure something out with the clothes that I have -_-;;

Have a Very Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!
Photobucket
(Such a pretty picture ^^ )

4 Sweets:

Anoniem zei

Do you think you will be able to get anymore fabric? Becuase I would really like to purchase that shirt.

Petit Angel zei

Hello Sophieraven,
Thank you for your interest
Well, I could try to mail my suplier to see if they have anything left.
However, I cannot start working on it for you until March. I am rather busy at the moment with commissions, so I have a bit of a waitlist right now.
But if you don't mind to wait, then I will try and figure out if I can get more of that fabric.
Please let me know,

- Petit-Angel -

Anoniem zei

Thank you very much for getting back to me.

I wouldn't be able to buy it right now anyway (I need to recover from Christmas ;)). So I wouldn't have a problem with waiting.

If you could get some more of the fabric that would be great. Although, should you find another nice cake print I would consider that.

Your work looks lovely by the way. My email is: sophie_mulford@yahoo.com

Petit Angel zei

Sophieraven: I will send you a email and thank you! ^^