THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

maandag 28 juni 2010

Dutch heat wave ^^

Just a random update because I am pretty bored.
Still two more days to go before I go to paris, but I am already free from my job. The weather here is very hot right now, it is great, but because of it, I just can't get into an sewing mood. I am now almost finished with a commission, the last one for now. I am also working on three blouses for the Mfashion shop, black, white and offwhite. But for some reason I just don't feel like sewing when it is this hot. So I think I will just go outside and read a book under the parasol or something XD
This is what I wear on a hot summer day:
Photobucket

I just love my slippers :3 I bough them two years ago during a vacation in Ireland, and they still look great!
Photobucket
Yaaay Hello Kitty ;3

This morning I had my nails done again. They are natural with a white sparkly tip (not very visible in the picture :( ) and with small butterfly stickers
Photobucket

Other stuff

I got a new bag, it is realy cute, and big :> .
Photobucket
The owner of the shop where I work gave it to me as a present. All the other ladies that work there got a free necklace, but there was nothing that I liked, so the owner asked me if I liked anything else. I said I liked this bag, and I thought she would just give me an extra discount on it (it was pretty expensive)instead of a necklace. But she said I could have the bag for free!! It was very nice, and so unexpected to.

I bought this perfume some time ago.
Photobucket
The bottle is so cute, and the smell is great. The only thing that I don't like about it, is that when you spray it on, lots of glitter comes out with the perfume. That is a nice thing when you go out for the night, but I don't want to sparkle when I am at work XD

Okay, that's it, I am going outside now.
Byebye

0 Sweets: