THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

maandag 1 juli 2013

Afternoon in a castle garden

Photobucket

A little while ago, I met up with my friend at my place. The weather report said that there was some bad weather coming up, but the sun was shining and it was rather warm outside. So we decided to go out. We were both dressed in Lolita, and we wanted to take some pictures.
I live near a small castle with a very nice garden, so we went over there.
We walked there, because it was close by and it is quite a nice walk ^^

Here are some pictures my friend took of me
Here we just arrived at the garden

Our skirts ^__^

Our bags, Mine is the vintage black one, Her bag is from BtSSB

Sitting on a bench. The field where this is taken was beautiful.
 Grass filled with tiny white flowers. So cute

Peek-a-boo

Jumping in front of the castle ^^



Outfit rundown:
Bolero and skirt: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Tights: from the market
Shoes: Gabor
T-shirt: H&M
Hairaccessories: Claire's



0 Sweets: