THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

zondag 25 april 2010

Fantasy Fair 2010 at Kasteel de Haar 25th April

Today was the Fantasy Fair. This is a anual Dutch fantasy event.
At first I didn't plan to go, but last night around 5.30 I decided I should go because the weather would be so nice.
So I called Kim and asked her if I could tag along with her and her friend.
It was so awesome, the weather was great, nice and warm but not to sunny.
There will be flood of pictures now XD Not Dial up riendly (if anyone still uses that <_< )

Photobucket
Here I pose together with Kim.

Photobucket
A plastic soldier man we run into

Photobucket
And his buddy

Photobucket
Nooo don't shoot Kimmiej!!

Photobucket
She locked me up :(
Photobucket
And doesn't want to let me go :'(

Photobucket
Omnomnom
Photobucket
Yes that would be my lunch, a delicious traditional Dutch Broodje Unox XD

Photobucket
Some lovely little scene with fairies and a Baby

Photobucket
Aaarrr Pirates XD

Photobucket
A Viking in his natural habitat XD

Photobucket
Some armors

Photobucket
A dead guy O_o

Photobucket
Very cute Royal family *_*

Photobucket
Random medieval scene

Photobucket
This girl is wearing a dress I made, It looks so cute on her, I always love seeing people that are wearing my clothes!!

Photobucket
This girl is always so cute and so very nice

Photobucket
Kim and I together with her ^_^

Photobucket
COTTON CANDY!!!!

Photobucket
Omnomnom

Photobucket
Myspace shot XD

Okay that's all, Sorry for the flood

0 Sweets: